BACHELOR PROGRAM - (OPEN DISTANCE LEARNING)
BACHELOR PROGRAM - CONVENTIONAL
DIPLOMA PROGRAM - (OPEN DISTANCE LEARNING)
Diploma in Management (ODL)
Diploma in Management is one of our home-grown program in Open and Distance Learning. It is a versatile program that gives student a good understanding of the business environment and organisational context. This program opens a vast opportunity to students to build the necessary skills such as leadership, responsibility, autonomy, entrepreneurship, ethic, professionalism, communication, practical, interpersonal and personal skills that assure them to engage in industrial training and career development. Student earned this diploma will be able to manage a business prominently on operations and practicality.
They will be also able to capture the fundamentals of information technology to familiarise themselves with technical terms and approaches in digital business to enhance their business strategy and capability with significant managerial skills.
Our Diploma in Management graduates are able to fulfil these career prospects: Business Admin Executive, Cinema Assistant Manager, Human Resource Executive, Shipping Planner Officer, Assistant Area Manager, Sales Representative, Assistant Sales Manager, Factory Supervisor, Store Keeper, Customer Service Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Administrative Executive, Customer Success Executive, Property & Admin Assistant Manager, Officer in Customer Management Unit, Examination Executive, Risk Management Officer, Retail Operation Executive, etc.
January, May, September
Full Time: 2 years 6 months
Part Time: 3 years 8 months
|Year By Semester||Year 1|
- Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in three (3)
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade
C (GP 2.0) in any subject; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least Grade Maqbul;
- A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in the related field.
(Note: HEPs need to conduct specific screening and guidance related to
the field of the program for the students); OR
- A Certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework, MQF) in the
related field with at least CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government.
- Intemational students are required to achieve a minimum Band 3 in
Malaysian University English Test (MUET) OR equivalent to score of High
81 in Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)*.
- “Refer to Surat JPT GS 1000-630(41), dated 9” December 2019 – Syarat
Kompetensi Bahasa Inggeris Kepada Pelajar Antarabangsa for equivalent
English language assessments and score
Ready to kickstart your education journey?
Talk to us and begin your enrollment application process at Genovasi University College.