BACHELOR PROGRAM - (OPEN DISTANCE LEARNING)
BACHELOR PROGRAM - CONVENTIONAL
DIPLOMA PROGRAM - (OPEN DISTANCE LEARNING)
Diploma in Accounting
Diploma in Accounting is one of our home-grown program. It is designed to prepare students with the competencies that are functional, personal and provides a broad business perspective relating the needs of the business organisations in every sectors. This program opens a vast opportunity to students to build the necessary skills in accountancy profession that enable progression to accounting qualifications offered by ACCA and career development in employment. Student obtained this diploma will be able to manage a business prominently on financial performance and administration aspects. They will be able to become entrepreneurs as well as para-accountants with the technical skills and the fundamental knowledge skills required in the current era, for an accounting career in the industry and commerce, both in the public and private sectors. This program meets the needs of the industry by incorporating disciplines like management, marketing, accounting, human resources and soft skills into the curriculum. Our Diploma in Accounting graduates are able to fulfil these career prospects: Accounting Technician, Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Finance Executive, Assistant Finance Manager, Management Trainee, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Executive, and Investment banker.
January, May, September
Part Time: 5 Years
|Year By Semester||Year 1|
- Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics, and a pass in English; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (pass) and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM Level; OR
- A pass in Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3, in the related field. (Note: HEPs need to conduct specific screening and guidance related to the filed of the program for the students); OR
- A Certificate (Level 3, Malaysian Qualifications Framework, MQF) or its equivalent in a related field; OR
- Other qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
Ready to kickstart your education journey?
Talk to us and begin your enrollment application process at Genovasi University College.