GENOVASI DESIGN THINKING
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM - CONVENTIONAL
Master's Program - Open and distance learning
Master of Education (ODL)
(MQA/PA11137) (N-DL/141/7/0011) 9/25
A Master of Education (M.Ed) is a postgraduate degree focussing on educational studies. M.Ed is for professionals in education who want to develop their expertise in education to enable them to move into leadership, administrators or specialist positions. In the current business world, an M.Ed can prove a valuable tool to help professionals in education advance into leadership position or new career. Students enrolled in an MBA program will study wide range of subjects, from educational psychology to instructional technology.
Our M.Ed is offered fully online and the subjects are delivered both synchronous and asynchronously. Students will meet online (synchronous) with a lecturer on a specific schedule. The rest of the learning will be asynchronous through assignments, activities, and self-learning.
This allows for flexible learning and most appropriate for working adults who are able to schedule the study time completely on their own. Our MEd consists of 12 subjects and a Master’s Project that carries a total of 42 credits.
January, May, September
Full Time: 1 year, 4 months (3 semester)
- Legal Aspects in Education
- Educational Psychology & Instruction
- Learning and Cognition
- Measurement and Evaluation in Education
- Curriculum Foundation, Principles and Issues
- Instructional Technology
- Research Methodology in Education
- Web-Based Learning
- Statistics For Educational Research
- Models and Strategies of Teaching
- Master’s Project
- A bachelor’s degree from recognised universities with CGPA of at least 2.5; or
- A bachelor’s degree with a CGPA below 2.5 and have at least five (5) years of work experience.
Ready to kickstart your education journey?
Talk to us and begin your enrollment application process at Genovasi University College.