GENOVASI DESIGN THINKING
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM - (OPEN DISTANCE LEARNING)
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM - CONVENTIONAL
MASTER PROGRAM - (OPEN DISTANCE LEARNING)
Master of Business Administration
(MQA/PA15480) (N/0414/7/0004) 5/27
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a postgraduate degree focussing on business administration. In the current business world, an MBA can prove a valuable tool to help professionals advance into executive, leadership, or managerial roles. Students enrolled in an MBA program will study various subjects of business administration necessary for development of skills and knowledge in business.
In order to accommodate professional working adults, our MBA is scheduled after working hours or on the weekends. This allows for flexible learning and most appropriate for working adults who would be able to schedule the study time to fit the working life.
Our MBA consists of 11 subjects and a Master’s Project that carries a total of 42 credits.
January, May, September
Full Time: 1 Year (3 semester)
- Design Thinking for Decision Making
- Organisational Behaviour & Design
- Business Law
- Business Research Method
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Master’s Project
Area of Research
- Arts, Design, and Cultural Management
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Ceramic Design
- Textile Design
- Fine Metal
- Puppetry, Art and Creativity
- Art Education
- Architectural And Environmental Design
- A bachelor’s degree from recognised universities with CGPA of at least 2.5; or
- A bachelor’s degree with a CGPA below 2.5 and have at least five (5) years of work experience.
Ready to kickstart your education journey?
Talk to us and begin your enrollment application process at Genovasi University College.