Master of Education (Conventional) (MQA/PA 15481) (N/0110/7/0004) 5/27
Master of Education (Conventional)
(MQA/PA 15481) (N/0110/7/0004) 5/27
A Master of Education (MEd) is a postgraduate degree focussing on educational studies. MEd is for professionals in education who want to develop their expertise in education to enable them to move into leadership, administrators or specialist positions. In the current business world, an MEd can prove a valuable tool to help professionals in education advance into leadership position or new career. Students enrolled in an MBA program will study wide range of subjects, from educational psychology to instructional technology.
In order to accommodate professional working adults, our MEd is scheduled after working hours or on the weekends. This allows for flexible learning and most appropriate for working adults who would be able to schedule the study time to fit the working life.
Our MEd consists of 12 subjects and a Master’s Project that carries a total of 42 credits.
- Legal Aspects in Education
- Educational Psychology & Instruction
- Learning and Cognition
- Measurement and Evaluation in Education
- Curriculum Foundation, Principles and Issues
- Elective 1
- Instructional Technology
- Research Methodology in Education
- Elective 2
- Web-Based Learning
- Statistics For Educational Research
- Models and Strategies of Teaching
- Master’s Project
You may choose any of the following research areas or other areas that can be considered on case-to-case basis:
Arts, Design, and Cultural Management
Architectural And Environmental Design
January, May, September
Full time: 3 Semesters (1 year)
- A bachelor’s degree from recognised universities with CGPA of at least 2.5; or
- A bachelor’s degree with a CGPA below 2.5 and have at least five (5) years of work experience.