Master of Business Administration
(MQA/PA15480) (N/0414/7/0004) 5/27
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a postgraduate degree focussing on business administration. In the current business world, an MBA can prove a valuable tool to help professionals advance into executive, leadership, or managerial roles. Students enrolled in an MBA program will study various subjects of business administration necessary for development of skills and knowledge in business.
In order to accommodate professional working adults, our MBA is scheduled after working hours or on the weekends. This allows for flexible learning and most appropriate for working adults who would be able to schedule the study time to fit the working life.
Our MBA consists of 11 subjects and a Master’s Project that carries a total of 42 credits.
January, May, September
Full Time: 3 Semesters (1 year)
- Design Thinking for Decision Making
- Organisational Behaviour & Design
- Business Law
- Business Research Method
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Managerial Finance
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Master’s Project
You may choose any of the following research areas or other areas that can be considered on case-to-case basis:
Arts, Design, and Cultural Management
Architectural And Environmental Design
- A bachelor’s degree from recognised universities with CGPA of at least 2.5; or
- A bachelor’s degree with a CGPA below 2.5 and have at least five (5) years of work experience.
Ready to take the next step?
Our experienced admissions team are here to help with your questions.